South Indian Bank SIB Probationary Manager Online Form 2020
South Indian Bank (SIB) Recruitment 2020 : South Indian Bank announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed CA for the position of Probationary Manager. South Indian Bank (SIB) has curently Invited to Online Application Form for the Post of Probationary Manager (CA) Scale II (15 Post) Recruitment 2020. Those Candidates are Interested to this Following Vacancy and Have All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online with ifreejobsalert.com.
South Indian Bank (SIB)
Probationary Manager (CA) in Scale II Recruitment 2020
Short review of South Indian Bank (SIB) Recruitment 2020
|Company Name||South Indian Bank|
|Post Name||Probationary Manager|
|No of Posts||15 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 31,705 - Rs. 45,950/-Per Month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply||23/02/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Across India|
Application Fee SIB Recruitment 2020
General, OBC, EWS : Rs. 800/-
SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 200/-
Important Dates of SIB Recruitment 2020
Online Application Start : 12 February 2020
Registration Last Date : 23 February 2020
Fee Payment Last Date : 23 February 2020
Exam Date : Notified Soon
Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
Payment Mode for SIB Recruitment 2020
Pay Exam Fee through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode.
Age Limit as on 31/12/2019
Min. Age : NA.
Max. Age : 28 Yrs.
Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Eligibility Details for SIB Recruitment 2020
Candidates have Chartered Accountants CA Degree From Recognized University/ Institute.
Vacancy Details of SIB Recruitment 2020
Total Vacancy : 15 Post
How to Apply for South Indian Bank Probationary Manager Recruitment 2020 ?
- Applicants can apply online through Bank’s website www.southindianbank.com only from 12.02.2020 to 23.02.2020 and no other mode of application will be accepted(https://www.southindianbank.com/)
- Ensure that the applicant fulfills all the eligibility criteria.
- The applicants are requested to ensure that the information provided in the Online-Application Form is correct before submitting the application form.
- There will not be any provision to modify the submitted online application. Applicants are requested to take utmost care while filling up the online application.
- Applicants making multiple registrations will be disqualified. (i.e multiple registrations for the same role will be disqualified).
- Applicants will have to enter their basic details and upload the photograph and signature as per the specifications given below. Copies of the photograph may be retained for use at the time of Recruitment Process.