Rajasthan Police Constable GD Driver Online Form 2019 Date Extended
Rajasthan police requirements 2019 Department of Police, Rajasthan has currently Invited to Online Application Form for the Post of Constable GD and Driver Recruitment 2019. Rajasthan police constable recruitment 2019 Those Candidates who are Interested to this Following Vacancy and Have All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
Rajasthan police constable Application Fee
General, OBC, Other State : Rs. 400/-
If Income Less than 2.5 Lack : Rs. 350/-
SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 350/-
Payment Mode for Constable recruitment 2019
Pay Exam Fee through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, Cash at Rajasthan E Mitra Fee Mode
Notification Issued Date : 04 December 2019
Online Application Start : 23 December 2019
Registration Last Date : 21 January 2020
Fee Payment Last Date : 21 January 2020
Exam Date : Notified Soon
Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
Age Limit as on 01/01/2020
For Constable Post :
Male Candidates: 18-23 Yrs.
Female Candidates : 18-28 Yrs.
For Driver Post :
Male Candidates: 18-26 Yrs.
Female Candidates : 18-31 Yrs.
Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Constable : Candidates Passed Class 10th (High School) Exam from Recognized Board.
Candidates Passed Class 08th for Constable RAC/ MBC Battalion.
Driver : Candidates Passed Class 10th (High School) with Valid LMV/HMV 1 Yr. Old Driving License.
Total Vacancy : 5000 Post
|Post Name||Area||Gen.||EWS||BC||MBC||SC||ST||Total Post|
Physical Eligibility (General)
|Male||168 CM.||81-86 CM.||05 Km. in 25 Minutes.|
|Female||152 CM.||NA||05 Km. in 35 Minutes.|
How To Apply Rajasthan Police Constable GD & Driver Recruitment 2019-20?
- Candidate must have an own SSO ID. If candidate doesn’t have SSO ID then click on- sso.rajasthan.gov.in
- Open an SSO Page:- sso.rajasthan.gov.in
- Create an SSO ID and fill the form.
- Candidates also visit Jan Sewa Kendra or E-Mitra Kiosk and direct create an SSO ID without any fee.
Now, Candidate fill the application form two ways:-
Fill Online Form:-
- Go To Official Website:- www.police.rajasthan.gov.in
- Go To Recruitment Website:- sso.rajasthan.gov.in
- Open a Sign In Page & Enter SSO ID & Password.
- Enter Personal details Like Name, Father’s Name, Mothers’s Name, Date of birth and etc.
- Candidates pay the application fee ONLINE through Debit Card, Credit Card, Internet Banking & e-wallet.
- Candidates need one photograph which is recently clicked and write the date (After the 4 December 2019) and the size would be 50kb to 100kb.
- Candidates need a signature whose size is 20kb to 50kb.
Rajasthan Police Syllabus Constable
The Rajasthan Police Exam is divided into three stages. rajasthan police constable recruitment 2019 At each stage, the candidates will be obtaining marks. The candidate has to pass each of the stages in order to appear for the next round. rajasthan police constable recruitment 2019 The total marks of the Rajasthan Police Exam are 100 marks. The Rajasthan merit list will be made based on the candidates’ scores in each of the stages. The Rajasthan Police Exam Pattern consists of:
Written Exam: 75 Marks
Physical Test: 15 Marks
NCC, Homeguard Certificates: 10 Marks
Below we have provided with the Rajasthan Police Constable Syllabus and Exam Pattern