NIELIT Recruitment 2019 in for 328 IT posts
NIELIT Recruitment 2019 for 328 IT Resource Person Posts
Notification: National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) has issued job notifications for the posts of Programmer Assistant, IT Manager and Other.
Interested candidates can apply through the online mode on or before 16 December 2019.
- Last date for submission of online application: 16 Dec 2019 .
|Notification||NIELIT Recruitment 2019 for 328 IT Resource Person Posts|
|Notification Date||Dec 2, 2019|
|Last Date of Submission||Dec 16, 2019|
|Education Qual||Graduate, Other Qualifications, Post Graduate|
|Functional||Other Funtional Area|
National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology vacancies Details:
- IT training & Support Executive: 30 Posts
- Programmer Assistant ‘B’: 30 Posts
- IT Manager: 03 Posts
- Senior Programmer: 120 Posts
- Sr. Programmer (KOL): 15 Posts
- System Analyst: 06 Posts
- Assistant Programmer ‘B’: 80 Posts
- Assistant Programmer ‘B’ (KOL): 20 Posts
- Programmer: 15 Posts
- Project / Team Lead: 03 Posts
- Network Specialists: 06 Posts
Educational Qualification for Programmer Assistant & Other Posts :
- IT training & Support Executive: MCA/DOEACC B Level/B.E./B.Tech.(Computer Science/ Information Technology / Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Electrical/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electronics & Instrument)/M.Sc. (Electronics /Applied Electronics /CS/IT) OR BCA/DOEACC IT-A Level/B.Sc. (IT)/ Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application (03 years) or higher.
- Programmer Assistant ‘B’: Graduate in Computer Science/Computer Applications/IT/E&C Or Graduate degree in Science/Mathematics/Statistics/Economics/Commerce/Operations Research with one year ‘A’ level of DOEACC/ PGDCA.
- IT Manager: B.E./B.Tech./M.E./M.Tech. in CS&E/CE/Computer Technology /IT or CS & IT or Computer Applications, Electronics/Electronics & Communications/Electronics and Telecommunications/MCA/B.Sc. (Computer Science Engineering)
- Senior Programmer/ Sr. Programmer (KOL): B.Tech./B.E. or M.E./M. Tech. degree in Computer Science & Engineering or Computer Engineering or Computer Technology or Information Technology or Computer Science & Information Technology or Computer Applications, or MCA or B.Sc.
- System Analyst: Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.)/Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.)/ ME/M. Tech in Computer Engineering /CSE /Computer Technology/Information Technology/Computer Science & Information Technology /Computer Applications/MCA or B.Sc.
Candidates refer to the official notification PDF for detailed information regarding eligibility criteria, age limit, salary and etc.
How to apply for NIELIT ( National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology ) Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can apply online through the link http://nielit.gov.in/delhi/recruitments on or before 16 Dec 2019 . The applicants need fill all the required fields given on the website and must read all the instructions carefully before submitting the online application.