Indian Army Recruitment2019-2020 / indian army rally bharti registrati
Indian Army Recruitment Rally Online Application 2019-2020 Soldier/ Clerk Notification / indian army recruitment 2019. army rally online application 2020 Army Recruitment Rally 2020 Indian Army Rally Recruitment Notification 2020 Uttar Pradesh Army Bharti for Soldier Clerk Post Indian Army Soldier Havildar Online Application Form State wise recruitment Rally updates on ifreejobsalert.com .
Only 6 Month Old certificates will be valid/ accepted in Army Recruitment Rally. So Candidates has to produce their Latest (only 6 months old) Caste Certificate, Domicile Certificate, Character Certificate, Medical Certificate, Unmarried Certificate at the time of Document Verification. Read Full News from the image given below…
Age Limit for indian army recruitment 2019-2020 :
- Soldier General Duty (All Arms) : 17 ½ to 21 Yrs
- Soldier (Technical)(Technical Arms, Artillery, Army Air Defence) : 17 ½ to 23 Yrs
- Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical (All Arms) : 17 ½ to 23 Yrs
- Havildar Education(Army Education Corps) : 20 to 25 Yrs.
Important Dates indian army rally bharti in up
Online Applications for Army Rally for ARO Lucknow has started Now. Rally will conduct from 02 to 20 February, 2020. Candidates can apply till 18 January, 2020. Check Schedule & Apply from link below….
Educational Qualification for indian army recruitment 2019-2020 :
- Soldier General Duty (All Arms) : SSLC / Matric with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. No percentage required for higher qualification i.e. 10+2 and above.
- Soldier (Technical)(Technical Arms, Artillery, Army Air Defence) : 10+2 / Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 45% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject. (Simple pass in 10+2 with requisite subjects is acceptable upto 31st Mar 2015).
- Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical (All Arms) : 10+2 / Intermediate Exam pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject. Should have studied and passed English and Maths / Accounts / Book Keeping in Class X or Class XII with 50% marks in each subject.
- Havildar Education(Army Education Corps) : Group X – MA/M Sc/MCA or BA/B Sc/BCA/B Sc (IT) with BEd Group Y – B Sc / BA / BCA / B Sc (IT) (w/o B Ed).
How to Apply for Indian army online Registration :
All recruitment as Soldiers General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Nursing Asstt, Sol Clerk/Store Keeper Technical and Soldier Tradesman is done through open recruitment rallies. Candidates need to Apply Online for Army Recruitment Rally from the Official Website http://joinindianarmy.nic.in Candidate must ensure that Email Id and mobile number entered at the time of registration process are active and unique. Sharing/Usage of Email Id /Mobile no of friends is strictly prohibited.
Step by step
Visit the official website joinindianarmy.nic.in
When you land on the home page, candidates must enter the captcha. Click on “officers entry apply/ login” or Rally button on the home page.
Click “Register” if you are a new user to create your login account.
After registration, enter your registered id and password to log in.
Fill in all the requested details in the specified format.
After verifying your details once again, Click on “Submit“.