BPSSC Bihar Police Re Open Online Form 2020
BPSSC Bihar Police Enforcement Sub Inspector ESI Re Open Online Form 2020, Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission (BPSSC) has Recently Invited to Online Application Form for the Post of Enforcement Sub Inspector ESI Recruitment 2019. Those Candidates are Interested to this Following Vacancy and Have All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission (BPSSC)
Enforcement Sub Inspector ESI Recruitment 2019
Advt. No. 02/2019
General, OBC, EWS : Rs. 700/-
SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 400/-
Pay Exam Fee through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan Fee Mode.
Online Application Start : 03 December 2019
Registration Last Date : 06 January 2020
Re Open Online Application Start : 07 January 2019
Registration Last Date for Re Open : 11 January 2020
Fee Payment Last Date : 11 January 2020
Exam Date : Notified Soon
Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
Age Limit as on 01/08/2019
Min. Age : 21 Yrs.
Max. Age : 42 Yrs. (Male Candidates)
Max. Age : 45 Yrs. (Female Candidates)
Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Candidates have Bachelor Degree in any Stream From Recognized University.
Total Vacancy : 212 Post
|Post Name||Gen.||BC||BC Female||EBC||EWS||SC||ST||Total Post|
|Category||Male Candidates||Female Candidates|
|Height||165 CM.||150 CM.|
|Walking||25 Km. in 4 Hrs.||14 Km. in 4 Hrs.|
Steps to Apply Online Form for Bihar BPSSC ESI Recruitment 2019-2020
- Visit at official website of Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission
- Now Click on Apply Online For Enforcement Sub Inspector in Transport Dept. against 212 vacant posts. Link.
- Now First complete the registration process by providing the valid Email ID and Mobile Number.
- After that you will receive a unique login ID and Password on registered Email ID & Mobile.
- Login using these credential.
- Now Fill Application Form with details of Candidates, Education, and others.
- Upload You photograph and signature in prescribed format only.
- Now Take review for final submission.
- Now Proceed for Application Fees Payment.
- At last take a printout of this application form for further references.
The Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
There will be a question paper carrying 100 questions.
02 marks will be allotted for each correct answer. So test will be of 200 marks.
The time duration will be 02:00 hours (120 minutes).
There Will be a Negative Marking of 0.2 marks for each and every wrong answer.
Minimum 30 % Marks is compulsory in the written examination.
|Subject||No. Of Question||Max. Marks|
|General Knowledge||100 Question||200 Marks|
- The Exam will be Written Objective Type.
- Main written examination shall comprise of two papers
- Each Paper will be of 02 Hours Time Duration.
- In Paper – I, There will be 100 Questions of 200 Marks in General Hindi Section….
- In Paper – II, Their will be 100 Questions of 200 Marks inGeneral Studies, General Science, Civics, Indian History, Indian Geography, Mathematics & Mental Ability…
|Paper||Subject||No. Of Question||Max. Marks|
|I||General Hindi||100 Question||200 Marks|
|II||General Studies, General Science, Civics, Indian History, Geography of India, Mathematics and Mental Ability Test||100 Question||200 Marks|
- There Will be a Negative Marking of 0.2 marks for each and every wrong answer.
Exam Syllabus :
The Exam Syllabus is as Follows:
General Knowledge & Current Events
Culture and Religion, Soil, Rivers, Mountains, Ports, Inland Harbours, Freedom Movement, Sports : championships/ Winners/ Terms /No. of Players, Defence, Wars and Neighbours, Current Affairs, Important National Facts about India, Heritage and Arts, Dance, History, Languages, Capitals and Currencies, National : Bird/ Animal/ Sport/ Flower/ Anthem/ Song/ Flag/ Monuments, Eminent Personalities, Common Names, Full forms and Abbreviations, Discoveries, Diseases and Nutrition, Award and Authors.
Mainly Focus on the topics like Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Error, Sentence correction, fill in the blanks, Comprehension & Cloze Test etc.
Question will be asked from Indian History, Indian Polity, Current Events, Geography, Economy etc. Focus will be on Current national & International events, banking, sports etc.
Questions of General Science will include to test knowledge of matters of every day observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person who didn’t study science as a subject. It will Also Include the Knowledge of the Subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Biology form the level of 12th Standard.
Civics, Indian History, Geography of India
Questions of Social Study will include Indian History, Culture, Geography, Environment, Economic aspects, Freedom Movement, major features of Indian Agriculture & Natural Resources and Indian Constitution & Polity, Panchayati Raj, community development and 5 years Plan. General Knowledge of Geographical and Political condition of Bihar.
Questions will be asked from Simplification, Average, Percentage, Time & Work, Area, profit & Loss, Simple & Compound Interest, Time & Speed, Investment, HCF LCM, Problem On Ages , Bar Graph, Pictorial Graph, Pie Chart and Data Interpretation etc.
Mental Ability Test
The test will include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discriminating observation, relationship concepts, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series etc.